[bksvol-discuss] Re: welcome new volunteers

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:01:26 -0500

Hi, Erin!

Welcome to a wonderful world of "deranged perfectionists" who love books and
are motivated for very high quality.  ;-)  Let us know what you like to read
and work on and if you plan to scan or proofread.  I do both and my husband,
Doug, a quadriplegic, proofreads.  Our daughter, Nichole, is a passionate
member/reader.

I am approaching my two year anniversary and have had the pleasure of working
on around 500 books and cannot imagine having more fun doing something
worthwhile.

Welcome!

Valerie