[bksvol-discuss] Re: weird message

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I 'd follow the advice, repeat the effort and if
it happens again, send an email to the webmaster.

I had a similar-type problem with one of my email
accounts, I think yahoo. I tried quitting the browser
and tryhing again and doing several other things and
finally I reported it, as the message said to do. And
almost instantly the problem was fixed. I don't think
it had to do with my report I think it was
coincidence. I didn't bother writing that the problem
was fixed, though.

I think people have been having trouble uploading,
too. Hopefully now that the crew is back from the
conferences problems will be fixed. It wouldn't hurt
to report it to the webmaster, whoever that is, and/or
to Gustavo, though.

Cindy

- Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I go to download a book on the step one page and
> when I click on the download title link, I get
> If you're seeing this page then either your actions
> were unexpected by the website or there was an
> internal website error. Please review your last few
> actions
> to see if there was something unusual, and report
> the problem to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Anyone else getting this?  If so, what do I do?
> Amber

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions ? no fees. Bid on great items.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/