[bksvol-discuss] Re: weird message

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:26:53 -0700

Hi, Amber. I got that error when I was just logging out. There's a problem with
the site, apparently. I got a notice today that A BRIDE FOR DONNIGAN had been
accepted onto the site, so things are going on over there, but they're
apparently having problems with the site. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx