[bksvol-discuss] Re: web access book rejected

  • From: "Lori" <twilight2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:42:16 -0400

Great! I think there is valuable info in it. It appeared to be worth the time and energy to validate. I just had to send it back because I had wanted to review it with a braille display because of all of the technical web addresses, etc.

L...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>