[bksvol-discuss] Re: weather around the country

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:17:20 -0500

Well Pennsylvania is home to black widows, tarantulas, timber rattlers who
like to hide behind rocks, and let me see.  We do have Bears, Mountain
lions, coyotes, and pharaoh dogs.

Though most of these will leave you alone.

Water Moccasins too, depending on where you live.  I love a semir rural
existence.  I am in walking distance of most things here, but out far enough
we have a field, and woods on our property.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com