[bksvol-discuss] Re: we borrow the earth

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:45:28 -0700

I think this idea has a lot of merit, but I have the feeling that we might run into a number of unforseen problems; however, partial word substitutions might help a lot. The book I am presently validating wants to substitute di for th. I have found that find and replace works best to solve this problem; however, in one case the correct word was "die" which was read as "the."