[bksvol-discuss] Re: was -- what to use between stanzas never mind--I remembered

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:35:12 -0400

Dear Cindy, Lori and Booksharian Friends,

Cindy, you’re right to put a single asterisk between verses of poems. It’s a
helpful cue to braille readers that they are still within the same poem
particularly when there is more than one poem on a page. It helps even more
when a poem is within a prose text. The single asterisk shows blank lines
between verses. The * * * shows blank lines between the break from text and
beginning of the poem and the blank line between the end of the poem and the
resumption of text.

Lori, Welcome back. Were you still on list when Madeline announced that Penguin
and all it’s offspring had signed with bookshare? They’ve been one of my
favorite publishers since college.

Always with love,

Lissi