[bksvol-discuss] Re: was: planning to scan

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:52:37 -0500

If they have a list, they should keep it current.  Us saving and deleting daily
emails of the list is hardly the most efficient way.  Wouldn't have helped this
one, though, since it was not on the list for whatever reason.

Oh, well,  at least my library can use it if I do not need it for scanning or
proofing...

Valerie