[bksvol-discuss] Re: was Re: Re: Proofreading for Bookshare

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 06:36:01 -0500

Hi all,

It's probably because they're mad the pilgrims came, and they're going to stage a protest.

As for removing indents, this is what I found.

https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/word/754-word-remove-all-indents.html

Good luck. You might want to remind the chief not to resort to violence. Peaceful protest is good.

Ann P.