[bksvol-discuss] Re: was Children books in quie Now browsing by author

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:04:12 -0800

I only recently noticed that there is a browse button next to the such button. When you go there, one of the options is author and the letters of the alphabet. Selecting G, it says there are 1652 authors and only provides 25 per page. Fortunately, Gallo is only on page 4. Donald R. is in the list but no other Gallo. I'd say Jamie is ok in scanning Tina Gallo books. But I'd hate to try to find out if my old highschool friend Tina Grzbeniak ever wrote anything using this method.

Misha

siss52 wrote:
Ah, for the good old days.  <sigh>

Sue S.