[bksvol-discuss] Re: was Children books in quie Now browsing by author

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:08:15 -0600

Ah, for the good old days.  <sigh>

Sue S.

----- Original Message -----
From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 2:45 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: was Children books in quie Now browsing by
author

On the old site, you used to be able to see all the authors beginning with a
specific letter on one list. But they changed that on the new site to a 100
maximum, and that is not likely to change back. We've asked about this
before and were told that it "stresses the database" to provide those long
lists, so engineering won't do it.

Evan