[bksvol-discuss] Re: wanting to read my books with my screen reader

  • From: "david Jennette" <dcjenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 07:23:58 -0600

Hello.  If you're a jaws user you can just use Fs Reader to open the books.
Just create a folder you want to extract your books into.  I put a bookshare
folder on my c drive.  Then put each book in it's own folder inside your
bookshare folder.  Point fs reader to your bookshare folder and there you
go.