[bksvol-discuss] Re: wandering between step 1 and admin queue, forever kicked back!!

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:18:54 -0500

Hello,

The copy on the download list was kicked back from the collection. I don't see another one out there. If there is a good one in the collection please send me the link and then I'd be more than happy to rejec the copy on step 1.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006-10-21 15:32:32-07
User: a Bookshare.org Volunteer