[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers who are not contributing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:40:17 -0700 (PDT)

Are you thinking because of Katrina? I've been trying
to think if anyone lived in Louisiana or goes to
Tulane. It seems to me somebody  does but I don't know
who?

Where does Jake live? I think Kentucky? And we'ver
heard frm Gerald. We haven't heard from Guido in a
long time, but that was true before Katrina.  Everyone
else I can think of is accounted for, either having
dropped, at least for a while, or getting busy with
college and classes.

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs