[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers who are not contributing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

No, No--just continue to do what you're doing. It's
much better, in my humble opinion, and I gather from
the posts in other people's too, to have books of
excellent quality even if it takes a while to get them
there. I think  the comments were aimed at people who
forget they have the books  or who download them just
to read themselves and not work on them.  Just do the
best you can and try not to let comments bother you.
As long as you keep renewing a book and don't keep
releasing and then downloading, no one will know how
long you have the book anyway.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com