[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers who are not contributing

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:49:36 -0400

Please understand that these are only suggestions to assist in solving bookshare dillemas. I know all of us take breaks, and have our own unique style. They are all meant as friendly suggestions so we can come to something better here. The more the volunteers can do things to improve the system without official bookshare, the least expense for them.

At 03:55 PM 9/1/2005, you wrote:

I went through such a period. Don't know how long it was--certainly months. I did not read nor submit after several submissions. My project is finished and I'm submitting again.