[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteer hours

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:30:41 -0700

Sherry,

Benetech has no professional grade Volunteer Management System where such
features are a standard automated service for all volunteers.

If you write to me off-list I can explain the processes we have come up with
when working with interns, faculty, or volunteers completing court mandated
community service hours.

Scott Rains
scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx