[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteer co-ordinator

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 06:10:32 -0500

The last official volunteer coordinator was Marissa Mica.  Everyone else
have filled the role without having that specific title.  They've performed
the duties to some degree or another.  How can an organization with
volunteers not have a volunteer coordinator? By not having enough money to
pay for the person, of course.  I thought we've had this conversation
before.