[bksvol-discuss] Re: voice chat room available

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 00:38:04 -0600

Hi Lynnsky!

The Skype idea sounds good and would eliminate those complications of using a chat room that have been mentioned earlier.

Debby

At 11:39 AM 1/11/2010, Lynn I wrote
The other thing I forgot to mention regarding Skype is that there are scripts which make Skype easy to use.

I believe you can have up to thirty people on a chat. I can't imagine that we'd have more people than that for a chat party. Everyone has such busy schedules these days.

We could simply post a time for a chat, and ask people to e-mail if they want to be included.

Very simple, in my opinion.

Blessings.

Lynnsky

Blessings.