[bksvol-discuss] Re: voice chat room available

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:11:22 -0500

Thanks Debby, I haven't bought one yet. I just spent $165 fixing my car
today. So major purchases are on hold for a little while.

I think I'm going to pass on chat tonight. I don't know if anyone had
definite plans or just was an idea I tossed out there. I'm just whipped. It
was raining so I tried to move stuff in the garage to make room for my car
to go in there to be worked on, but then there was no light in the garage so
that didn't work anyway. And then three hours out in the cold and rain and
I'm just tired. I know it doesn't take any energy to sit and listen to chat
but I am not much of a conversationalist tonight.

I have Wednesday night off. What kind of plans does anyone else have for
this week?

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry