[bksvol-discuss] Re: voice chat room available

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:35:58 -0800

Hi, Jamie, I'm using a Microsoft Live Chat LX3000 mic. Yes, it is wired, but
I find it very comfortable on my head and ears. It is especially nice if you
have a USB extension cord connected to it (courtesy of a dead USB keyboard
which died on me. I wanted to type anyhow I wished and to do that I needed
an extension cord.) I'm told it sounds very good. It has an on/off button, a
central button that doesn't seem to do anything I can see, and two volume
buttons which are on a little box-like thing in the middle of the cord. The
mic is located near my left earphone, and I can move it toward or away from
my mouth. Regards, Kim.

  _____