[bksvol-discuss] Re: voice chat room available

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:30:24 -0900

I accidentally bought a couple sets of $20 wired logitech (because of
living in SE Alaska I tend to stock up on headsets on my trips to
Seattle since I know I'll go through them), I am not very happy with
them.  The ear pieces are uncomfortable, the headband is not padded,
the cord hangs from the wrong side as does the microphone and they
lack the in-line volume control.  The $50 wired ones correct all of
these issues.  I find the lack of volume control especially irksome.
Thankfully I am in reasonably good shape financially else I'd probably
with TTS.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx