[bksvol-discuss] Re: voice chat room available

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:51:35 -0900

I have had logitech wireless in the past and been really happy with
them.  I use USB headsets for all my audio output.  I will say that no
matter what brand you get if you wear them all day the way I do they
wear out pretty fast (each set tends to last a couple months, then one
or the other ear piece goes silent).  It's just something I have
chalked up to the cost of comfort, I don't like TTS coming through
desktop speakers, just feels too far away.  The wireless sets I've had
run about $100, non wireless about $50.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx