[bksvol-discuss] voice chat room available

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:22:14 -0800

Hi all
I've been in contact with one of the web masters from Blindsea a site which list software for those of us who use a cell phone screen reader called Talks on our Nokia phones. They have 3 chat rooms available 24/7. Stephen said we could use one. I've participated on discussions of accessible phone software there and it works just like the Talking Community works from Accessible world. So it's either a Talking community room or very similar. If this sounds interesting to folks I'll get more details. If this is like Talking community someone will have to be willing to be the administrator and handle the behind the scenes stuff. This would be the case with Accessible world as well if we used one of their rooms. I'm not exactly sure who supposed to be handling this from this list, but let me know if you'd like to pursue this or would like me to get more info about the set-up.
Denise

At 07:09 PM 1/10/2010, you wrote:
I have Friday the 15th of January off, if someone is able to set up a place and a time I will try to make it.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Jupiter's Bones by Faye Kellerman

Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html