[bksvol-discuss] viggo mortenson books

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

Neither of the library systems to which I have access
have any books by him. Does he write under a different
name, or a different first name? I'll add his name to
my list of "wanted" and will keep my eyes open.

I was surprised to see, the other say when I was
working at the library, a children's book by Madonna.
The librarian told me that she's written a couple?
several? and they're very good.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash