[bksvol-discuss] Re: viewing book history

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:41:37 EST

Just click the link on the title.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: viewing book history
Date:
1/19/2009 7:35:03 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Ann, How do I find the book information page? TIA Jill
p.s. Thanks to all who answered my question about the book history when
choosing a book.