[bksvol-discuss] very off topic comment (disregard or delete)RE: Re: Wrote just now to Pavi

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:15:05 -0800

    Jamie, I personally like the malt balls and Kit-Kat bars. Oh, the
Charleston Chews are not bad either. By the way, I'm told Reese's has
different flavors and not just peanut butter. I'd go for the caramel ones
myself. By the way, I've decided that if I'm proofreading a book, I'm
leaving it on the computer and listen to my screen reader read the text
while I read it in Braille. Wish me luck. Regards, Kim.

  _____