[bksvol-discuss] Re: very confused

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:31:42 -0500

Yes, I remember seeing it kicked back earlier this month.  Guess someone
else grabbed it off of Step 1 because it's no longer there.

That's bound to be you that Marissa's List is refering to though, because
Jake's site is showing that Marissa'sList hasn't been updated since Setp.
29.

HTH

Gerald

  _____