[bksvol-discuss] vegetarian cookbook

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:34:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim
  I am working on the book. I have done about 35 pages .It takes about 4-5 mins
to do a page. I find the matter is scrambled in most pages. It is not hard, but
it takes only time.  Also the reformated book will have more pages than the
print copy.It may be double the original one. I am planing to work only on this
book .If I have any questions I shall email you. Thanks devi
  GenePoole <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Why reinvent the wheel? There are all kinds of electronic dictionaries you
can get on cd.