[bksvol-discuss] vegetarian book -no luck

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:51:16 -0800 (PST)

  Hello Jim

  I forgot to renew the vegetarian book and the bookshare took it. The book is
in the editing list and I guess  someone is working on it. I also send a mail
about it ,requesting to return the book . I waited for about 3 days and still I
see it in the editing list. It looks that I may not  get it to  work  on it. It
was my mistake I forgot to renew it and I paid for it. It had happened to me
before  many times and I have renewed the book each time . This time that luck
did not smile on me.  I also feel bad that this happened .I had spent a lot of
time on it and I am sorry that I could not continue and complete  this book .
Thanks for all the wonderful help you gave me,Jim.Planning to work on some
other book from old list.take care .  devi

Devi Ramaseshan

  The spirit of  Advaita is not to keep away fron anything, but to keep in tune
with everything.   Chinmayananda