[bksvol-discuss] vegetarian book

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:14:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim:
  I am working on the book and I have some questions.
  In the book I see after every  receipe title, serving number and the
ingredients are listed. But this is missing for the following receipes :

   Vermicilli with lemon
   Baked Eggs en Cocotte with wild .Can you please look at the print book and
email me about it.
  For 43 Tzatziki receipe I find   under cook's tips a table. The words in the
table are broken. Can you pl .check this in print copy.

  For the receipe wild mushroom  pancake with chive butter , please check the
colour line below:
  Makes 12 pancakes
  about 5 cups hedgehog fungus or
  other wild mushrooms % cup butter
  Is something  missing before the percent sign?
  Thanks for your time. devi

Devi ramaseshan

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.