[bksvol-discuss] vampire diaries books?

  • From: "Kerri Kosten" <wvusuperfan22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:29:30 -0400

Hi:

I was wondering what happened to the Vampire Diaries books by L. J. Smith.  A
few months ago I noticed they were submitted and then someone was validating
them.  They looked really interesting and I was wanting to read them.  However,
then I saw they were rejected and now only 1 is in the collection, the I think
third book the Fury.  I was just wondering what happened and if anyone was
planning to scan them again.  If not, I found on amazon.com where they combined
2 volumes into 1 book then into another book the other 2 volumes and I was
going to get it and scan it.  However I do notice the 3rd one the fury is
already in the collection.  Should I get the combined volume books or is
someone planning to scan them again?
They looked really good.

Thanks,
Kerri