[bksvol-discuss] Re: valuable search

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:39:49 -0500

Hi E,
I can create a listing of oldest books by using the fact that the smaller ID numbers are older. I remember posting a list of top 30 or so books that had been around the longest. I'll have to see if there is a quick/easy way that I did that.

As for sorting by quality rating, there's not an easy way to do that. I know Gerald had on his list an item about better sorting capabilities on the step 1 page, including oldest books, but I don't know that it included quality.

Jake