[bksvol-discuss] Re: validator with knowledge of Latin?

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:20:50 -0400

Well, Cndy, let's make it a cooperative venture then. If I can't get something maybe you can. I've been really busy, but I always seem to make time for something I want to do. <grin>

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx