[bksvol-discuss] validator in distress, what to do

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:40:20 -0500

Hi, all, I just spent time correcting minor scan mistakes and such as that as I
want good quality and I don't think this would pass inspection to have morn for
mom and things like that, and I was going to save the changes I made and find
that the file is a read only, so nothing can be changed.  I do not want to
submit this book to be approved for publication as is as I think there is a bit
more minor cleanup to be done because of the hyphenated words that I do not
think belong and other things.  What should I do?  Leave it alone for a week
and let it expire or what?  It got an excellent rating of almost no errors, but
trust me, I'm not so sure it deserves this classification.  Please advise.
Thanks and have a blessed day.