[bksvol-discuss] validation success

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:39:12 -0600

Hi,

I just wanted to tell all you guys that I completed my first validation
without any problems.  I followed the suggestions you guys gave me last
night, and I was able to upload on my first attempt.  That doesn't mean I
will have no problems, but uploading presented no problems this time.  Thank
you for all your help.  Oh, yah, I did this one with both my boys playing in
the same room.  The whole validation took less than half an hour.  That's
because I didn't read the entire book, but I will.  Thank you to the person
who submitted The Bronte Myth by Lucasta Miller.  It is a great book!

Kasondra Payne