[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:51:36 -0400

Dear Cindy,

I understood the first part of your reply. Here I thought I was ready to upload at last, but I'm going back to put the word chapter followed by a blank line above the chapters which are numbers spelled out like TWENTY-EIGHT. I'd rather try and prepare the book correctly now than to discover it's sustained damage in translation because I didn't attempt all of the safeguards all of you have developed.

The last part of the message actually did confuse me, but since I don't think you were giving me directions there, I won't worry about it. Smile - and many thanks!

Always With Love,

A Sleepy Lissi