[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:08:54 -0700 (PDT)

I think it will protect the first line of each page of
text, because they ware different, but from the recent
conversations, I don't think  they'll protect chapter
headings. I've started putting the book title or the
word chapter on the first line of the page that starts
a chapter, as well as repeating it a few spaces down
if the word is also in the book. I've done what you're
doing for the non-first-page-of-chapter pages. (is
that clear or have I confused you? smile)

Cindy