[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:41:08 -0400

Messageoops. publisher. that's another one it's missing. I guess I could find
that one on the net, though I will probably end up getting the book from the
library to fix a few pages - I just found a messy spot. The book was submitted
only in fair condition, but I'm doing my best to move it up to excellent before
I approve it.
I hate to reject a book at all, but if I approve it, I really try to first
improve it as much I can.