[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:59:26 -0500

Gerald,

I do noot think I explained my problem clearly.  Theregular page numbers are
there and I know what to do with them.  But sometimes at the tops of pages,
I see
sts Page 4
sts Page 5  without a cursor.  If I right arrow, it brings up text and these
notations are covered up.  However, they are still there.

I believe it is something to do with the scanning machine, because I am
seeing the "torn" for Tom, and "cornpany" for company error.  My concern is
what the stripper or system equipment will do with the sts page 4, sts page
5 error because I cannot delete it manually with Word.  I hope this makes my
problem clearer to you.

Thanks,

Sue S.