[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:48:17 -0500

Looks like you did.  Maybe I should have been a little clearer.

This situation is no different from any other situation where there is a
header, and it should be treated the same.  It doesn't matter if the text
contains a few odd characters along with the word "page" or not.  The text
should be either normalized in order for the Stripper to recognize it and
strip it, or Sue should strip it herself manually.  My point was that the
Stripper won't treat this any differently, so why should Sue think it's a
special case.

Gerald

  _____