[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation pagination question

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:28:58 -0700

But the page numbers in the printed edition are only the odd or even numbers
in this case, and I think that's what she was asking...why it's important
for someone to add numbers that weren't in the original copy. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous