[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation of Hypnosis_the_application_of_ideomotor_techniques_f1

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:49:18 -0800 (PST)

smile--I think publicly is better anyway. It's nice
for people to know that other people hear good things
about them. Plus, if we did know the submitter's name,
we'd know who to download books from. smile

Before I uploaded Envious Moon I released it to see
who the submitter was, since it was such a good scan
and I wanted to mention him publicly if I could. It
was Jim Rawls.

G.Cindy

--- Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
> I have just finished validating
> Hypnosis_the_application_of_ideomotor_techniques_f1,
> and it was a pleasure
> to do so.
>
> When one comes across a near perfect scan,
> especially in a technical book,
> it is worth mentioning.
>
> Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the
> scanner, so I can't do it
> privately, so I want to publicly thank this
> mysterious scanner.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob
> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
> committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it
> is
> the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/