[bksvol-discuss] validation notification

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:16:37 -0800

For those of you who are really computer savvy, how difficult would it be for a
copy of the approval notice sent to the person who scanned a book to be sent to
the validator as well? From previous posts on this list, I think we would all
appreciate having this information. In the meantime I will let Jim know that I
have validated Pay It Forward. I have submitted Ya-Yas in Bloom and would
appreciate knowing when it has been uploaded if one of you on the list take it.
Thanks all. Jill