[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation confusion

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 23:50:42 -0500

Hi Evan,
There's a company making a modern Opticon improvement--it's a little square
display, and you use a camera and the images go through a computer and
display on this thing in raised dots. The demo I saw involved a map, some
print, and--oh glory!--an honest to goodness maze game! Pricetag? Hey, if
you have to ask, you can't afford it--it was 16 grand for the better
version. The display is a bit small for big pictures and graphs, but if you
could handle panning across and up and down something and get the whole
image in your mind you could use this thing for any imaginable purpose. I
was most assuredly drooling!
Kellie