[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:26:38 -0500

It appears to be a problem with Scansoft Accurate.  It likes to put spaces
in the middle of words.  I suspect that doing a spell check with "grammar
check" turned on in MS Word would find them all.

I have noticed at least with me that Scansoft accurate likes to do this, but
it also doesn't put junk in, so not sure which is worse, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com