[bksvol-discuss] Re: validation

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:10:06 -0500

That is one way. Another might be to run a utility soch as rank spelling and perhaps locate the words that way. Sorry to say, sometimes it happens like that. I have run across this too though often it is hyphen so that together might appear as tog-ether. No idea what scanner setting is off in these cases. E.

At 08:10 AM 2/18/2005, you wrote:

I got a book off the Step 1 page which, so far, seems to be okay with one
exception.  All through it there seems to be a space in the middle of
words..  Since the words are not the same, is reading all of it the only way
to correct these words?  Thanks.

Sue S.