[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating with a note taker, was RE: Re: How to be a black belt validater?

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:15:52 -0500

Thanks, Kelly, it does help.  I think the next book I choose for validating
will be a kids' book so I can try this out.  I'm still wondering about the
formatting question, though, but I can ask support at GW Micro about that to
find out.

The Braille Sense can definitely work with .rtf files.  I just have to
remember to input any edits in computer braille, but I suppose that those of
us using any of the note takers have to keep that little tid bit of info in
mind when editing with one of these things!

Cait