[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating question

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 13:40:02 -0500

No problem.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 1:25 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: validating question

Thanks Christina.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:39 AM

Hello, Monica.
I don't know what the stripper will do to the stars but I can answer your other question.

The page numbers that you're hearing but aren't able to locate are the page breaks in the RTF file. Those numbers won't be part of the book once it's put on the Bookshare site. They're usually a few numbers higher than the actual page numbers printed in the book because there are things at the beginning of the book like the synopsis and reviews that take up a few pages. When the book is put on the website, the page breaks will remain but you won't hear or see those mysterious numbers at all.
I hope this helps.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>