[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating question

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:35:05 -0500

Hi, Jill!  Sorry for the confusion... I guess it's been a while since I've
read those instructions! <Smile>  As Mary said, I wouldn't worry about that
particular one, though.  Change the rating if necessary.  Of course,
depending on how much actual proofreading you choose to do as part of the
validation process, you just might be able to make it an excellent rating
after all! <Smile>  Happy validating!

Jana